The Trek will take place on October 9th and 10th. Individuals and teams will have the opportunity to Trek 50km through unspoilt landscapes and breathtaking scenery in Connemara and discover the wildness of the west. From the words of Oscar Wilde “Connemara is a savage beauty” and this special area boasts scenery unrivalled to anywhere else in Ireland and is said to be one of the most spectacular areas of Europe, rich in tradition, mythology and history. The experience will allow teams to discover deep glens, sandy beaches and incredible mountain ranges in this remarkable area. This trek is an adventure that needs to be experienced to be truly believed and will provide you with friendships and memories that will last a lifetime.
To secure your place:
Pay €50pp (on registration)
Second Payment: €100pp (to be paid by the 1st October)
Final Fundraising Payment: €300pp minimum (to be paid by the 5th November)
Debra Ireland will provide:
· Hotel Accommodation for the Saturday night.
· A discounted room rate for anyone wishing to stay Friday or Sunday night
· Meals and Snacks from Saturday Lunch to Sunday Dinner
· Transport to and from the route each day
· Celebratory dinner and prize giving
· Great team prizes
· Medical backup and physiotherapy services
· Advice on training and fundraising
For more information, visit https://www.debraireland.org/events/event-item/?guid=d0d70432-13b1-4a0f-82b0-af8786120602